Dr. Kiersten Week attended the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology where she completed most of her undergraduate education, and then went on to complete her Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Houston. Dr. Week then chose to attend the University of Texas at San Antonio Health Science Center Dental School and the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston for her orthodontic specialty training. There she graduated with honors in research and teaching, and earned her Master of Science degree as well as her specialty certificate in orthodontics.
Dr. Week has developed a passion for treating patients with cleft lip/palate and other craniofacial anomalies, which will help better serve our community where she can provide her expertise.
Dr. Week resides in Wenatchee with her Wenatchee alumni husband, Josh, and their three children: Ty, Ezra and Ava. Outside of orthodontics, she enjoys spending time with her beautiful family, running, cycling, gardening, reading, cooking, backpacking and volunteering within her church and community.
Memberships and Honors
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics, Diplomate (board certified)
- Washington State Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
- North Central District Dental Society (secretary/treasurer)
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Washington State Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon, MuNu Chapter, University of Texas San Antonio
- Texas Orthodontic Study Club
- Hummingbird Study Club